Finance Committee Meeting
Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 5:00p | 797 Westminster Street, Providence, RI, 3rd Floor
Regular School Board Meeting
Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 6:30p | 797 Westminster Street, Providence, RI, 3rd Floor
Sign up for email notifications of meetings at Rhode Island Secretary of State.
Meetings, Agendas, and Minutes
HOW TO JOIN MEETINGS
In-person at the location noted under the meeting.
The public will be able to watch meetings live via our YouTube page.
ACCESING AGENDAS AND MEETING MATERIALS
Agendas and meeting materials are posted atleast 48 hours in advance of a meeting. Sign up for email notifications of meetings at Rhode Island Secretary of State.
To access the documents being reviewed in the meeting, go to our Electronic School Board page (https://providencepublic.ic-board.com/). Select the date and the meeting you would like to view. Select the agenda item to check if there are materials available. You may print or download a version of any accessible materials for your reference. Staff members who upload materials to Electronic School Board via their login credentials should use this link: https://providence.ic-board.com/.
ACCESSING PAST MEETING MATERIALS
All School Board meeting agendas, minutes, past meetings and policies are also available at the above link (use calendar to click on date and meeting you'd like to view). Recordings of the past meetings are available on YouTube here.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or if you have difficulty accessing a meeting agenda.
Regular School Board and Committee Meetings Schedule
The Providence School Board typically meets four times a month:
- The first meeting of the month is the Policy Committee Meeting.
- The second meeting of the month is the Finance Committee Meeting.
- The third meeting of the month is the School Board Meeting.
- Meetings of the Health & Wellness Committee are held bi-monthly.
Meetings are held on Wednesdays, unless otherwise noted. Special meetings may be called, and are publicized a minimum of 48 hours in advance. Meeting dates and agendas are posted on the Providence School Board website here.
*Health & Wellness is a multi-stakeholder committee that involves several PPSD staff and members of the public. For information on how to get involved in Health & Wellness and their sub-committees, please contact email@example.com.
If you would like to participate in the Public Comment (30 minutes) portion of our Regular School Board meetings, you may do so by two methods:
1. To speak in person at the meeting, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up by 4pm on the day of the meeting. We know who to introduce and in what order during Public Comments based on who has signed-up. Members of the public are allowed three minutes each to offer comments. Groups or organizations are encouraged to appoint a spokesperson. Please note we can only allow particpation in person only at this time.
2. If you are unable to particpate in person, you may submit written comment to email@example.com to be read on record by 4pm on the day of the meeting.
Individuals who require communication assistance (readers/interpreters/captioners), or any other accommodation to ensure equal participation, are asked to call 401-456-9100 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting.