Welcome to the PPSD School Board
Following the guidance and directives of Governor Raimondo and the Rhode Island Department of Health to limit public gatherings as a measure to protect public health against COVID-19, the Providence School Board is conducting its meetings remotely. Information on how to access virtual meetings will be available on each agenda when the meetings are posted. All meetings of the Providence School Board are livestreamed, and recordings of the past meetings are available here.
Upcoming School Board Virtual Meetings:
- December 9th @3:00 p.m. - Social Emotional Health Subcommittee
- December 9th @4:00 p.m. - Physical Activity & Nutrition Subcommittee
- December 9th @5:00 p.m. - Health & Wellness Committee
- December 9th @6:00 p.m. - Finance Committee Meeting
- December 16th @4:00 p.m. - Healthy Relationships Subcommittee
- December 16th @6:30 p.m. - Regular Meeting
Public Comment During COVID-19
If you would like to participate in the Public Comment portion of our virtual School Board meetings, you may do so by two methods:
- Send written comment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you would like your comments read into the record during the meeting. Please provide your name and address for the record. Written comments must be received by 4 p.m. the day of the School Board meeting.
- Sign up by 4 p.m. the day of the School Board meeting and then join the meeting by videoconference link at the start of the meeting. We will send you the videoconference information after you sign-up. More details to follow for the December 16th meeting public comments signing up.
Members of the public are allowed three minutes each to offer comments.
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
All School Board meeting agendas, minutes, past meetings and policies are available at:
Sign up for email notifications of meetings at:
Please contact email@example.com if you have questions or if you have difficulty accessing a meeting agenda.