Welcome to the Student Registration and Placement Center
On days when we experience high volume of registrations, management reserves the right to institute a cut off time earlier than 3:00 p.m. for registrations. Thank you.
- President’s Day – Monday, February 17
- Vacation (Winter Break) Tuesday, February 18 – 8:00 am to 3:30 p.m. last registration at 2:30 p.m. with no immunization screenings or testing services available.
- Professional Development Day – Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. last registration at 2:30 p.m. with no services available for the following: immunizations, ELL Assessments and STAR testing.
Expect a response within a 48 hour period.
325 Ocean Street
Providence, Rhode Island 02905
Please do not mail student records to this address.
Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (Subject to change during holidays and school vacations.)
- The last single student registration is processed exactly one hour before close of business.
- Registrations for multiple students (2 or more) are strongly encouraged to arrive no later than noontime (12:00 PM) to allow for sufficient processing time.
Please visit our requirements page for more detailed information on the registration process.