Welcome to Providence Public Schools’ Development Office. The purpose of the this office is to expand and diversify financial resources and secure additional local, state, federal, corporate and private resources, to address a wide range of diverse needs across our district. It is our mission to align all grants with greater District goals, School level goals, and the District Technology Plan. In order to accomplish this, we act as a clearinghouse for all development, giving, partnership activities, grant programs, reports and fiscal management, as they relate to fundraising. The development office maintains standard procedures for reviewing grant opportunities and supporting grant writing across the district. Links to these procedures can be found below.
- Blended Learning & Technology
- Support for the whole child: strengthening our support for students’ social and emotional needs by implementing proven, research-based programs that help teachers, students, and families foster positive decision making and academic success for all children (example: Full Service Community Schools, Restorative Practices, Mediation, direct services)
- Parent Engagement
- Health and Athletics
- Support for diverse learners: Sped and ELL supports; Equity focused projects aligned to Males of Color Initiative
- Support for overage under-credited students
- Career and Technical Education
- Initiatives to combat summer learning loss
- District capacity building, particularly in the area of Research, Planning and Accountability
Grant Guidance and Forms
PPSD Grant Notification Forms
For PPSD staff to notify and request support from the Grants Office.
Community Partner Grant Notification
Request collaboration for grant proposals with PPSD, including Letters of Support.
Guidance for grant writing and award processes.
Potential Grants Opportunities
PPSD's internal database for grants available to all educators.
Important: All grant applications must be approved by the Development Office before Submission. Forms are available online by clicking the Grant Notification Forms.