Employee Forms

    • Instructions below for completing the Employee Information Change Forms.
    • Print the Employee Personal Information Change form below.
    • Select the type of change you are making (name, address and/or phone number). One form can be used for more than one change.
    • A copy of your marriage certificate, divorce decree or other court authorized documentation must accompany a name change.
    • If you change your name you must go to the benefits department with any of the documents listed above in order to receive a new health insurance card. The benefits department is located on the 2nd floor of the Central Administration building. The phone number is 456-0680.
    • Send the completed Employee Personal Information Change form to: Attention Human Resources, Providence School Department, 797 Westminster Street, Providence, RI 02903.
    • If you are a member of local 1033 or local 1339 you must fill out the appropriate union employee change form below and send it to the union office. Their address is on the top of the union form.
    • Don’t forget to change your information in AESOP.