Google Citation Tool
How to use Google Citation to create a Works Cited page:
- Open a Google Doc
- Type your name and project name for the document name (Top left corner of the screen)
- Click on Tools and then Citations
- A section on the right hand side of page will appear
- Click Add citation source - Keep MLA (8th ed.)
- Source Type - select from the drop down menu
- Accessed by - select from the drop down menu
- Proceed to fill in all the information in the boxes - The stared boxes are required
- At the bottom of information, click Add citation source.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT CREATE YOUR WORKS CITED UNTIL ALL THE CITATION SOURCES ARE ADDED.