Welcome to the Math Department
Ms. Cruz's Math students: Please remember to check your Remind everyday. She will be using this app to communicate with you. If you need to access her information, follow the instructions below:
text @algebracru to the number 81010
text @7dec34k to the number 81010
Those who do not have a phone:
Algebra 1: Go to rmd.at/algebracru on a desktop computer to sign up for email notifications
Algebra 2 : Go to rmd.at/7dec34k on a desktop computer to sign up for email notifications.
Ms. Metts's Math students: Her information will be announced soon. If you are already connected, then check daily.
Note: At this time, for other math teachers, contact them through email or google classroom.
Standards of Mathematical Practice:
Throughout all Math courses, students should continue to develop proficiency with the Common Core’s eight Standards for Mathematical Practice:
- Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- Model with mathematics.
- Use appropriate tools strategically.
- Attend to precision.
- Look for and make use of structure.
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
Math Teacher Leader