Welcome to the Math Department
Standards of Mathematical Practice:
Throughout all Math courses, students should continue to develop proficiency with the Common Core’s eight Standards for Mathematical Practice:
- Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- Model with mathematics.
- Use appropriate tools strategically.
- Attend to precision.
- Look for and make use of structure.
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.