For Classical 24-25 Program of Studies - Click HERE.
Course Selections - Opening Soon.
Course Selection is a simple 3 Step Process. *Read steps carefully.
Find your Course Request Worksheet for your current grade by clicking HERE.
If your current Grade is:
Download and Print this Sheet ê
9th grade Course Requests Sheet
10th grade Course Requests Sheet
11th Grade Course Requests Sheet
12th Grade Course Requests Sheet
- Read through the list of available courses. Think about the courses you would like to take, and circle the course # in left column.
- You must only choose 6 credits to fill your schedule.
Note: It’s important that you think about choosing AP courses if you don’t have a “B” or better in your current classes.
- Find the “Course Selection Worksheet” at the bottom of the page.
- Complete the Worksheet by adding the appropriate course numbers in the spaces provided.
Note: Some of the spaces are already completed for you as required courses.
9th Grade – Box E
10th Grade – Box E
11th Grade – Box F
12th Grade – Box D
- Go to the Google Form using the web address or QR code below.
- Complete the Google Form as necessary to select your classes for next year.
To Add and Drop Classes, please click here.