The Classical High School Community Association (CHSCA) is a parent, teacher, community group that meets monthly. We discuss school issues, organize events, and bring in speakers to address topics of interest. A monthly e-mail goes out to announce events and to keep parents informed about happenings at Classical. To get on the e-mail list, send a request to email@example.com and also look for our Facebook Group CHSCA or Classical High School Community Association.
- September 4 | 6:30-7:30 in the Library
- October 2 | 6:30-7:30 in the Library
- November 13 | 6:30-7:30 in the Library
- December 4 | 6:30-7:30 in the Library
Links for Families
Below are a few links to help parents and families support student success.
- Classical Academic Resources: Our page of useful links
- Comprehensive Support Resources: US Department of Education Tools
- Family and Community Engagement: Providence Schools Family Center
- Great Tips for Parents: Gwinnett County, GA Schools Parent Portal
Regiester your Stop and Shop Card and help our school every time you shop!