The Classical High School Community Association (CHSCA) is a parent, teacher, community group that meets monthly. We discuss school issues, organize events, and bring in speakers to address topics of interest. A monthly e-mail goes out to announce events and to keep parents informed about happenings at Classical. To get on the e-mail list, send a request to email@example.com.
September 19: In the Library at 5:30 p.m.
October 3: Welcome Social at the Wild Colonial 5:30 – 8:30
November through June: First Tuesday of Each Month: In the Library at 6:30 p.m.
Tips for Parents
Below are a few links to help parents and families support student success.
- Classical Academic Resources: Our page of useful links
- Welcome Back to School: US Department of Education Guide
- Comprehensive Support Resources: US Department of Education Tools
- Family and Community Engagement: Providence Schools Family Center
- Great Tips for Parents: Gwinnett County, GA Schools Parent Portal