Regular and Early Dismissal Procedures
What is the pick-up procedure?
- Bus students report to the cafeteria, sit in a designated spot and wait until their bus is called to board.
- All walkers are dismissed by a teacher (and/or teacher assistant).
- K-G2 walkers are dismissed at the Library exit on Wickenden Street.
- G3-G5 walkers are dismissed at main entrance on Wickenden Street.
Early Dismissal or a change in the regular routine:
- The parent must sign the child out from the office.
- Students will only be released to people listed on the emergency form who produce a valid picture ID at pick-up.
- Students will not be dismissed between 2:45 and 3:15.