Regular and Early Dismissal Procedures
What is the pick-up procedure?
- Bus students report to the cafeteria and East Street hallway, sit in a designated spot and wait until their bus is called to board.
- All walkers are dismissed by a teacher (and/or teacher assistant).
- K-G3 walkers are dismissed at the ball field on Wickenden Street.
- G4-G5 walkers are dismissed at East Street Doors.
Early Dismissal or a change in the regular routine:
- Please ring the bell for the office. Parents/Adults will not be allowed to enter the building. Staff will meet them at the door to fill out paperwork and check ID. The student will be brought to the front door.
- Students will only be released to people listed on the emergency form who produce a valid picture ID at pick-up.