What can students wear to school?
A reminder of our dress code policy:
Students in violation of the policy will be asked to change into clothes that are on hand in the nurse’s office, or if there is nothing in your child’s size, you will be called to bring a change of clothes to school.
- Students should not wear flip-flops or slip on sandals
- Hats are not permitted to be worn inside the school building
- Spaghetti straps, tank/halter tops, low cut shirts, belly shirts, racer back shirts, or any shirt that exposes undergarments may not be worn, regardless of grade level
- Shorts or skirts must be at least to the level of the fingertips when arms are at the child’s side
- Men’s/boy’s sleeveless muscle shirts may not be worn
- Any clothing with profanity, encourages drugs, violence, alcohol, tobacco or has sexual connotations will not be permitted