We will be moving soon. What must be done to withdraw my child from school?

Posted by:

Please notify the guidance office one week in advance if possible.  Be sure that all textbooks, chromebooks and library books are returned.  The parent or guardian must present a picture I.D. and custody documentation (if applicable) to receive withdrawal paperwork.  The new school will request the student’s complete records via mail or fax.