Our Call To Action:
All students will continue to be confident, lifelong learners who responsibly contribute to the global community and succeed in their future.
- All Providence students can and must learn at high levels, reach their full potential, and succeed in school and in life.
- Providence teachers and Providence schools can and must have a positive influence and a profound effect on our students’ lives.
- Providence schools can and must be good places to teach and good places to learn.
- The Providence school district can and must be a high-performing organization.
- Providence families and the entire Providence community can and must support our students’ success.
Our Learner Profile:
Hope High School Learners Are:
- Critical thinkers
Hope High School Educators Are:
- Are Trauma Informed
- Are Culturally Responsive
- Build Relationships
- Demonstrate a Growth Mindset
- Are Flexible