Degrees and Certifications:
WBMS Mission & Vision
The mission of West Broadway Middle School is to create a safe environment for all students to achieve to the best of their ability. Students, staff, partners, and the community will collaborate to help every child realize their potential to become responsible citizens and life-long learners.
To achieve this mission, students will be respectful to themselves and others.
- Achieve academically to the best of their ability using 21st-century skills.
- Be safe and responsible.
- We will pursue high standards of learning, teaching, and mutual respect.
As a dedicated responsible staff we will work together as a team to successfully model:
- Respect and responsibility.
- High standards for learning.
- Collaboration with the community and our partners.
West Broadway Middle School will provide an environment where all students excel academically, socially, and emotionally through the collaborative efforts of the community, school personnel, and students.
West Broadway Middle School is committed to grow as educators and successfully implement a standards-based middle school level program.
- We will make decisions based on what is best for students.
- Establish meaningful partnerships with the community.
- Utilize resources to ensure that every student achieves high expectations.
- Provide students with learning experiences that have academic rigor, are developmentally appropriate, and involve personalized, self-directed learning.