Course selection will take place with your guidance counselor for the 2017-2018 school year. Please look through the High School Course Catalog to learn more about your classes.
Every effort will be made to accommodate your selection (after ALL graduation requirements are met).
Students must earn at least:
- 5 credits to become a member of the sophomore class (3 core – must include 1 English & 1 Math)
- 10 credits to become a member of the junior class (6 core – must include 2 English & 2 Math)
- 16 credits to become a member of the senior class (must include 3 English & 3 Math)
- Senior exhibition/Senior project. Students must meet a series of performance-based graduation requirements (PBGRs) in order to graduate.
- Comprehensive course assessments.
- Students must earn 21 credits in certain content areas, and pass specific assessments.
Course Requirements for Graduation:
- 4 from English 4 credits You must pass thes
- 4 from Mathematics 4 credits courses to graduate.
- 3 from Science 3 credits
- 3 from History 3 credits
- 2 Consecutive Foreign Language 2 credits
- 4 years of P.E. (.5 credit per year) 2 credits
- .5 Art .5 credit
- .5 Technology .5 credit
- 2 from Electives 2 credits