Going off to college and getting an education is an important step in setting up the basis for one's future life. Going to college opens several doors and provides countless advantages and opportunities. On average, men and women with college degrees earn nearly double as much as other people with only the minimum of a high school diploma.
- High school drop outs: $18,734
- High school graduates: $27,915
- College grads (with a bachelor’s degree): $51,206
- Advanced degree holders: $74,602
- Students must meet a series of performance-based graduation requirements (PBGRs) in order to graduate.
- Students must earn 21 credits in certain content areas, and pass specific assessments.
21 Course Credits
Students will need:
- 4 credits in Math
- 4 in English
- 3 in History
- 3 in Science
- 2 in Foreign Language
- 2 in Physical Education
- .5 in Art
- .5 in Technology
- 2 in Electives
- Senior exhibition/Senior project.
- Comprehensive course assessments.