What are the school’s core values?
- Students will enjoy learning and will consider Bailey a place to feel comfortable, safe and have their needs met through differentiated instruction
- Students, teachers, and staff are respected and valued by all members of the Bailey community
- Teachers will instill the importance of college and career readiness
- Teachers will work collaboratively and employ best practices by growing as a Professional Learning Community (PLC)
- Families will be an engaged and an integral part for their child’s academic, social, and emotional success
- As a Full Service Community School, community partners are valued and collaboration is an integral part of the learning community.