Change of Household Address Form (English)

This form is for student's currently attending a Providence Public School.   The form must be accompanied by a valid proof of residency such as a bank statement, pay stub or utility bill dated within the last 60 days, or lease/rental agreement.  Parents/guardians are reminded that all forms must be signed and completed by the parent/guardian of record and the proof of residency must be in their name.   If you wish to submit this form via fax (401-278-0553), please be sure to enclose a copy of a valid photo id.

CHANGE OF ADDRESSS FORM 11-16b.pdf, 482.68 KB; (Last Modified on November 22, 2016)