Degrees and Certifications:
Friday, September 11, 2020
Welcome to Room 4! I am looking forward to meeting everyone and to get this year started. This year we will not be able to share supplies, everyone will need their own. I do have some supplies and will have supply bags ready for anyone who will need one.
So much is happening all at once as we are heading into a school year like no other; I know, together with great communication and patience, we will be successful. I sent a KiNVO message to all families with my cell phone number and email address. Please just identify yourself in any message sent to my phone. This will be the fastest way to contact me.
Chromebooks: Please have your child bring their chromebook and charger to school on the 21st. Please make sure they are charged. Thank you.
Individual Supplies List:
- 2 clean masks daily (one on, one in a labeled zip lock bag)
- Spill proof water bottle (sent with water already in them)
- Pencil Box or Large ziplock bag
- 3- 5 Sharpened Pencils
- Enclosed pencil sharpener (we have a wall sharpener that is cleaned during the day)
- 2 highlighters (yellow, orange, and/or pink)
- 1 pair of scissors (I have more than enough to give everyone one to keep)
- Box of Kleenex
- Colored pencils
- Washable markers
- 3 one subject notebooks
- I will give plenty of notice if any additional supplies are needed for projects.
Suggested classroom donations
- Hand sanitizer
- Cleaning wipes
- Large ziplock bags
- Paper towels
I have already gotten folders for everyone. I also have enough masking tape, post-its, glue sticks and glue for everyone to start the year.