Room 208 Supply List:
HELL0 !!! My name is Mrs. Lopez and I am happy to say that I will be your son/daughters second grade teacher this year. This is going to be a very exciting year for us. We will be learning a lot of new material and will need supplies to do so.
To ensure your child is prepared and successful I am sending this supply list. PLEASE take the time to purchase the following materials at the beginning of the school year while they are the most affordable.
**ALL OF THE MATERIALS YOU PURCHASE FOR YOUR CHILD WILL ONLY BE USED FOR YOUR CHILD.**
*FOR YOUR CHILD*
- 2 boxes of pencils
- 1 box of colored pencils
- 1 box of Crayons
- Glue sticks (no white glue please)
- 1 good pair of headphones or ear buds that will be used daily for computers
- 1 GREEN composition notebook for math
- 1 PURPLE composition notebook for spelling
- 1 RED composition notebook for writing
- 1 BLACK composition notebook for science
- 2 ORANGE single subject notebooks for word work
- 1 sturdy homework folder
PLEASE NO PENCIL SHARPENERS (They make a huge mess.)
ANY DONATIONS TO THE CLASSROOM ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Thank you and I can’t wait to see you next year!!