The Providence School Board typically meets four times a month:
- The first meeting of the month is the Policy Committee Meeting.
- The second meeting of the month is the Regular Business Meeting.
- The third meeting of the month is the Finance Committee Meeting.
- The fourth meeting of the month is the Board Workshop Meeting.
- Meetings of the Health & Wellness Committee are held bi-monthly.
Meetings are held on Mondays, unless otherwise noted. Special meetings may be called, and are publicized a minimum of 48 hours in advance. Meeting dates and agendas are posted on the Providence School Board website at http://pesb.ppsd.org.