Attention families of rising kindergartners,
6th graders and 9th graders!
Join us for the
Saturday, January 25, 2020
10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Juanita Sanchez Educational Complex
182 Thurbers Avenue, Providence
Make informed choices for the fall at this annual event, featuring representatives from 41 Providence Public Schools. Parents of incoming kindergartners can attend free info sessions on site. For more information, contact Family and Community Engagement at (401) 456-0686 or email@example.com.
Welcome to the Student Registration and Placement Center
On days when we experience high volume of registrations, management reserves the right to institute a cut off time earlier than 3:00 p.m. for registrations. Thank you.
- Wednesday, January 1, 2020: closed for New Year's Day
- MLK-Monday, January 20, 2020
- President’s Day – Monday, February 17
- Vacation (Winter Break) Tuesday, February 18 – 8:00 am to 3:30 p.m. last registration at 2:30 p.m. with no immunization screenings or testing services available.
Expect a response within a 48 hour period.
325 Ocean Street
Providence, Rhode Island 02905
Please do not mail student records to this address.
Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (Subject to change during holidays and school vacations.)
- The last single student registration is processed exactly one hour before close of business.
- Registrations for multiple students (2 or more) are strongly encouraged to arrive no later than noontime (12:00 PM) to allow for sufficient processing time.
Please visit our requirements page for more detailed information on the registration process.