Hello Future 3rd Grader and Parent(s)!
I am looking forward to meeting you on the first day of school. Third grade will be an exciting year filled with new adventures and discoveries. We will start our learning on the first day of school, so please come prepared with the following items:
- 6 Pencils with erasers
- 2 glue sticks
- 1 pack of blue or black pens
- 1 pack or a few red pens
- 5 different colored single subject Spiral Bound notebooks : 1 red, 1 blue, 1green, 1 yellow, 1 black (No perforated sheets- they fall out too easy)
- 4 matching colored folders (except for black)
- 1 homework folder of child’s choice (can have picture on it)
***We color coordinate the folders and notebooks for each subject- it truly helps with organization. ******
- 2 yellow highlighters
- 3 packages of post-its
- pencil box or bag
- pack of colored pencils/ crayons and/or markers
- 1 set of earbuds or headphones is required to be used with a Chromebook
If you would like to make a donation to the class, we can always use:
- boxes of Kleenex
- Paper Towels
- Items for our prize box
- Donations can also be made to school projects on Donors Choose website at: donorschoose.org/Stacey.demello (when posted, I will send home the info)
*** The following items should be kept at home for homework purposes. It will be expected that all students have these materials to carry out assignments at home: scissors and ruler (cm/in).
Please keep in mind that your child’s notebooks will not last all year. They will need to be replaced after they are filled up during the year.
Enjoy the summer and READ, READ, READ!