Apply For Jobs - Welcome to the Providence Schools Career Center
Providence Schools advertises positions in a number of locations both online and offline including SchoolSpring, TopSchoolJobs, EdWeek, and college and university websites but only accepts applications here, in the Providence Schools Career Center.
Search For Jobs
Search for jobs using keywords or select "Show all jobs" to review all current listings
You do not have to create a profile to review job postings
Career Center Profiles
Create a profile - enter all your contact information, education, employment history, and skills only once
Profile information is common to all your applications to Providence Schools positions
Profiles can be updated at any time
You can create a profile without applying for a specific job
- Additions and changes to information in your profile will automatically update any current job applications
Review the status of all your applications at any time on your Job Dashboard - if an application is incomplete, the Job Dashboard will list it as "Needs your attention"
You can apply for each position only once - if you withdraw an application, you will not be able to resubmit it
Do not withdraw your application for a position unless you want to remove yourself permanently from consideration for that position
- Step by Step Guide
- If you are a current Providence Schools employee - access the internal career center
- If you are not a current Providence Schools employee - view current openings
Additional information on teaching position requirements
Applicants for teaching positions are required to provide additional materials in support of their applications - click the links below for guidance in preparing these additional materials:
- Many document formats are supported for upload but only PDF files are guaranteed to display the way you uploaded them - using PDF files exclusively is strongly recommended
- Internet Explorer 8.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 and above are recommended for maximum performance; other browsers may work but are not supported.
- Internet Explorer 9.0 has known compatibility issues which can be mitigated (but not eliminated) by using IE 9.0's Compatibility View feature